Click the image below for a larger view.
||$10.00 Per Day
Click on the button below to access the Camp Site Layout map, then call the office 573-358-3133 to verify that the location you want is
available to rent on the day in which you wish to rent it. Camping sites fill up fast as
when Holiday Events approach,
such as Memorial Weekend, 4th of July & Labor Day Weekend. So be sure to Reserve your camping spot early!
Camp Site Layout
Payment must be made in advance. Refundable only if canceled 7 days in advance.
No refunds due to inclement weather.
The Goose Creek Lake Camp Sites are not Open to the general Public. You must be a property owner to access the camp sites.
- Only property owners in good standing may rent campsites. Property owners must be camping at the site with their guests.
- Check-in time is no earlier than 3:00pm and check-out time is no later than 3:00pm.
- Property owners are permitted to reserve only one campsite at a time, and for no more than a 14 day maximum stay. A maximum of two tents, or one trailer and one tent are allowed per campsite.
- Vehicles, campers, trailers etc. Must park on campsite driveway. DO NOT PARK ON GRASS Additional parking is available in the parking lot at the corner of Eagle Lane and Pond Drive. Any vehicle parked on roadway will be towed at the owners expense.
- Quiet hours begin and are enforced at 10:00pm through 6:00am. To assure an enjoyable camping experience for all, please respect your neighbor by keeping music volume down and conversation respectable and quiet.
- Fires are restricted to the fire rings provided at each campsite. Foraging for wood is prohibited. Fires are prohibited when conditions are considered unsafe and fire safety light is on.
- Do not drive nails, screws, etc. into any post, picnic tables or other Goose Creek property.
- Pets must be kept quiet and on a secure leash at all times. Property owners are responsible for any mess or nuisance caused by pets.
- No loitering in the shower house at any time.
- Use trash containers for your trash. Do not leave trash in shower house or at campsite. The property owner is responsible for cleanup and any damages to the campsite. The property owner will be fined up to $100 plus the cost of repairs. No future campsite reservations will be allowed for up to three years if significant damages or problems occur during your stay.
- If campsite is not clean when you arrive, report it to security (573)358-5890
- In case of an emergency, contact Security. Provide a location of the emergency. Call 911 or cell phone 573-358-3131