Click Here For The 2018 Events Calendar
We have several groups of volunteers that work hard to help make Goose Creek a safer, more pleasant and fun place to visit and live.
The following is a brief description of who they are and what they do for the betterment of Goose Creek.
- The Fire department, would like to THANK all of the property owners who support us by purchasing Fire Tags
and attending the different Fund Raising events sponsored by the Fire Department. This coming year the cost of a Fire Tag
will remain the same. If you get a chance, stop by and see all of the improvements that have been done. And as always we are looking for more volunteers.
It takes of of time and hard work, but is very rewarding: helping your fellow man in times of need. We meet every Tuesday at 7pm at Firehouse #1.
Thank you again. Bob Reeves Fire Chief (573)760-5506
- The Property Owners Volunteer Association (POVA) raises money for children's activities and holiday parties in Goose Creek. We operate the Snack Bar
at the pool during the summer and maintain and improve the playground equipment throughout the year. We also sponsor some adult activities during the year. We are always
looking for new volunteers to help expand our activities. Contact: Norma Grass at (573)883-6363 for more information (Meets 4th Saturday at the Office Conference Room.)
- Neighborhood Watch is an organization designed to help maintain the safety and security of the Property Owners of Goose Creek. We also sponsor informative programs on subjects that have an impact on all.
Most recently, a Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) was formed to provide assistance in the event of Tornadoes, earthquakes, and other major events. While we meet monthly, we rove and observe every day.
(Meets 3rd Saturday at 9:00AM at the Office Conference Room) Contact: Tom Martin at (573)315-1897
- The Beautification Club is a group of volunteers that try to make visual improvements in Goose Creek. We raise money by recycling aluminum for projects and donations. We will continue landscaping at various
locations around Goose Creek. Our thanks to all Property Owners that support our activities, especially for saving your aluminum for Goose Creek. Without you, we can do nothing! Contact: Barb Stepney at (573)315-9183 or
email@example.com if you can help. (Meets the 1st Monday at 11am at the Conference Room.)
- The GCLA was formed to support the present and future development of Goose Creek and to have a positive influence on the Board Of Trustees within the framework of the Covenants of the Subdivision. We need
interested Property Owners to help prepare for the future of Goose Creek. Contact: Barb Stepney at (573)315-9183 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help. (Meets on a quarterly basis at the Office Conference Room.)
- The DNF Club is a group of property owners who enjoy "Nascar". We have a common interest in helping with improvements to our community. We periodically have a fund raisers to benefit Goose Creek Lake and all proceeds go towards those improvements
that we have chosen and are approved by Goose Creek Trustees. Contact: Margaret Jenkins at (314)398-7072
- The Goose Creek Goons is a group of property owners that are attempting to reduce crime and vandalism in the community by offering a $1,000 dollar reward for information leading to the conviction of thieves & vandals at Goose Creek.
Along with offering rewards we are constantly roaming around Goose Creek to help with Neighborhood Watch and Security as well as assisting other volunteer groups where needed for the betterment of Goose Creek. In 2016 we will be holding
events such as poker runs and dances to raise money for the various needs of Goose Creek. Mark Hutchinson at rugdoctor.com
- The MudDawgs are a newly formed group at Goose Creek. We are excited to contribute to the lake community. The club is a group of Property Owners that support improvements and help maintain in our community. The club will also donate money
to events around the lake. We will have a variety of fund-raising activities throughout the year to benefit Goose Creek. Jeff Wittenborn at (314) 973-7907.