Updated: 10/13/2017

Web Browsers

  • Question: I'm using internet explorer and the map links aren't opening showing the maps or other documents on the website?
  • Answer: Please make sure that your IE Browser is updated as older versions of Internet Explorer will not support new functions associated with web development. Such as with HTML 5. If the version of Internet Explorer is updated or you have the current Edge Version of Internet Explorer installed and your still having problems with this. Try downloading Chrome or Firefox web browser and using that instead. Goose Creek Lake website is developed to use the latest version of Internet Explorer. However users may still encounter issues due to the language IE Edge uses to display certain webpages using HTML 5 development language and functions.

  • Main Page Sliding Images

  • Question: The images are sliding faster than I am able to read the text on them. How can it be slowed down?
  • Answer: If you place your mouse cursor over the image the sliding motion will pause. The same thing will pause the Community Events scrolling to the right of the page.
  • PDF Documents

  • Question: I'm receiving an error message that states I can not open PDF files or documents?
  • Answer: PDF Documents are " a file format that provides an electronic image of text or text and graphics that looks like a printed document and can be viewed, printed, and electronically transmitted. " Typically new and some older computer systems will come with a version of a PDF reader installed on it when purchased. However there are some older computers and new computers that still do not have the PDF document reader installed on them. Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader is the most commonly used PDF reader software available and there is a FREE version available.

  • Photographs or Recipes

  • Question: How do I submit a photograph or recipe for the website?
  • Answer: Goose Creek Lake would like to encourage its property owners and community to submit your photographs for use on the website.
    To submit a photograph or recipe for the website community simply email your photograph or recipe to

  • Permits

  • Question: I'm wanting to have a shed delivered, do I need a permit?
  • Answer: Yes, you can apply for a permit by coming into the Goose Creek Office and requesting a permit packet. You'll need to mark on your property with stakes or flags with the exact measures being 25' from the front of the property line and 10' off the other three property lines on your property and then providing the measurements of the size of the shed or building you want on your property. You'll also need to provide those exact measurements on the graph paper provided in the permit packet. If you have further questions please contact Mindy Herrod by calling (573)358-3133.
  • Boats, ATV's

  • Question: I'm a family member can I bring in a atv, boat etc?
  • Answer: You'll need to be a property owner, family members and guests are not allowed to bring atv's, utv's, dirt bikes, golf-carts, side by sides, dirt bikes etc. only property owners have this privilege. Family members can being in RV's only!
  • Question: I'm a property owner and I own at boat what type of information do I need to have in order to get my boat inside the lake area?
  • Answer: You'll need to bring proof of insurance on the boat, title and registration showing that the boat is in your name (Must be in the property owners name).
  • Buyer Passes

  • Question: I am interested in coming to the Goose Creek Lake community to see about buying property, is there anything I need to get through the gate?
  • Answer: You'll need to bring a valid drivers license and proof of auto insurance on the vehicle that you'll be driving into our community. You'll also need to provide that information at the Goose Creek Lake Office to obtain a ' Buyers Pass '. Buyer Passes are FREE of charge and must be used during Office business hours. Individuals who obtain a Buyers Pass are NOT permitted to fish, swim or use any other facility other than a restroom.
  • Goose Creek Lake Office Hours

  • Answer: Non-Seasonal Hours: Sunday - Thursday 12:00PM - 4:00PM | Friday & Saturday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
    Seasonal Hours: Sunday - Thursday 12:00PM - 4:00PM | Friday 10:00AM - 6:00PM | Saturday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
  • Community Event Calendar

  • Question: I'm trying to exit the Community Events Calendar, but I can't find the exit arrow what do I do?
  • Answer: On the Community Events Calendar, at the top of the web page you will notice a gray area, this is the menu system for the Calendar page. If you click on " My Calendar " and choose exit it will redirect you back to the Goose Creek Lake main page.
  • No Wake Lake Hours

  • Question: What are the No Wake Lake hours?
  • Answer: Monday - Sunday: 8:00PM - 8:00AM
  • Swimming Pool Hours

  • Question: What time does the swimming pool open during seasonal hours?
  • Answer: May 27th - Sept 2nd. Pool Hours: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 12:00PM - 7:00PM, Tues & Wed Closed.
    The swimming pool can be rented for your special events.