Goose Creek Lake Rec Hall Rental
Rental Applications Available At The Goose Creek Office
|The Rec Hall Rental Fee
||# Of Hours
||$20.00 Per Additonal Hour
||A $150.00 Refundable Deposit Is Required
Regulations For Use Of Hall
- The kitchen is available for use. A respresentative of Goose Creek will be present to oversee use of the Kitchen, lighting of stove, etc. If kitchen is used, it must be cleaned and an inventory of all items will be made.
- Only property owners in good standing can rent the hall.
- All events must be chaperoned by a property owner over the age of 21.
- The activity must end no later than midnight.
- General clean up of the hall is reqired and includes sweeping floors, wiping off tables. Picking up all trash and removal from the hall and immediate vicinity Must be done before leaving. Trash must be put into the trash compactor. If you are sponsoring a smoking event, you will be responsible for washing ash trays and storing them.
- Use of the hall is at your own risk.
- Reservations are accepted 1 year in advance for property owners in good standings. You must remain in good standings for us to hold your reservation. If you should fall out of good standings any money prior paid will not be refundable.
- Seven (7) days' notice is required for cancellation. If notice is not given, only the deposit will be refunded.
- Property owner is responsible for getting their invited guests into Goose Creek. Guests may use their invitation to obtain entry for that scheduled event.
- Use of the P.A. System is not allowed.
- Future rental privileges may be denied for up to three (3) years if significant damage or problems occur during this event.
- Smoking is not allowed in the kitchen and in the restrooms at any time.
- The property owner/group authorized to use the Rec Hall will determine whether it will be a smoking or non-smoking event.
For your convenience, we do accept VISA and MasterCard for all payments.**
** When paying with a major credit card or debt card there is a small Fee of $1.00 per every $50 dollars spent.