- Please use compactor for camping/boating/household type trash and items that can be compacted.
- No contractor construction type material. Building contractors have responsibility to dispose of all building waste.
- Wood, tree limbs, leaves and yard waste are NOT ALLOWED in compactor or roll-offs.
- Appliances, tires, batteries and waste oil are PROHIBITED. These items are banned from landfills by the Missouri Department Of Natural Resources.
- Appliances and tires are NOT ALLOWED. See Goose Creek Office for appliance and tire disposal information.
- Large items (mattresses, box springs, couches etc.) require a disposal voucher. See Goose Creek Office to obtain a voucher.
- Trash accumulated outside of Goose Creek or commercial trash is NOT ALLOWED.
These Rules will allow Goose Creek to continue providing economical trash services for the Property Owners.
Failure to comply with the Rules will result in a violation and/or fine.