Goose Creek Lake Building Permits

Updated: 05/16/2018

You will need a building permit if you plan on doing any of the following:

  • Full Residency
  • RV Campers (If its going to be on your property for more than 2 weeks at a time.)
  • Sheds, Portable Buildings
  • Pole Barn
  • Carport / Pavilion
  • Culvert
  • Well
  • Concrete
  • Septic System*
There is no delivery fee on Rock, Gravel, Concrete, Lumber or equipment delivery

*Septic Tanks or Systems will require a inspection by a certified State Inspector
Please contact the Permit's Department for more information.
(573)358-3133 Ext. 1003


Policy and Procedures (Follow The Links):

Plat Restrictions

Goose Creek Subdivision - Plat Restrictions
Plats Permanent Residences Double Wide Mobile Homes Single Wide Mobile Homes Campers, Tents, Etc.
1, 2, 2A, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Yes Yes No Yes
3A Yes Yes Yes Yes
11, 24, 25, 26, 27, 27A, 27B, 30, 31, 32, & 40 (Except Lots: 36-44) *County Health & DNR Restricted Yes
23 Yes Yes Yes Yes
29, 33, 33A & 34 ** Platted For Camping Use Only Yes
32A, 35, 36, 36A, 37, 38, 38A, 40, (Lots: 36-44) & 41 DNR Restricted Yes
 *The county health dept. at the direction of DNR will not approve any permits for septic systems or holding tanks. Therefore use of these lots is currently limited to camping only.
**The department of natural resources (DNR) has placed a ban on "Single-Wide Mobile Homes: Non-Permanent"
Please Note: Whenever any property in the subdivision that has sewerage disposal facilities changes ownership, the property owner shall at the same time, obtain an inspection of the facilities from a certified sewer inspector. A copy of the inspection must be provided to the trustees.
 Rev. 03/10/2012